November 19, 2020
cIf you’re looking for nationally recognised, high-quality physical security solutions for your upcoming or existing project in 2021, why not explore our range of steel security doors and steel fire doors?
Our range is skillfully engineered to provide complete assurance that your building and its contents are secured, and it includes:-
• M2MGO – a market-leading express steel door available in 24 finishes with a lead time of just 10 days.
• M2M+ – a versatile door ideal for both internal and external installation in industrial, commercial and domestic buildings.
• M2M2 – certified by LPCB to LPS 1175: Issue 7 Security Rating 2 for defence against opportunist attacks.
• M2M3 – certified by LPCB to LPS 1175: Issue 7 Security Rating 3 for protection against deliberate forced entry.
• M2M4 – certified by LPCB to LPS 1175: Issue 7 Security Rating 4 for high-level resistance to experienced attempts of forced entry.
Our M2M range, with the exception of the M2MGO, are available as steel fire doors with certification from Certifire. Not only do these doors provide up to 4 hours of fire and smoke integrity, they are available with a choice of fire rated louvres, vision panels and locking options.
Our M2M+, M2M2, M2M3 and M2M4 steel doors are certified by LPCB to LPS 1175: Issue 7 to the suited rating. These doors have been tested using a variety of tools to provide the appropriate defense against opportunist attacks depending on the level of security required.
Trusted across the UK by well-established clients, we supply these products to a number of industries from utilities and substations, to retail buildings and airports. Our steel security doors are also ideal for government, defence and financial buildings.
To enquire about any of our products across Bradbury Group and its subsidiaries for 2021, contact us on 01724 271999.
Join Bradbury Group for a series of webinars this year!View Post
This year, the campaign is taking place between 31st October and 4th November and Bradbury Group will be proudly supporting it, as we annually do. We are the nation’s leading provider of steel security doors and as such, offer a range of steel fire doors to suit a variety of consumer needs. In the simplest…View Post
Join Bradbury Group this Autumn for a series of webinars!View Post